Roxy Babe Rage Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y do u all haet me so much? :( :(

+3
qkqr
Kahn
Ailliam415
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Y do u all haet me so much? :( :( - Page 2 Empty Re: Y do u all haet me so much? :( :(

Post  HailTheUser Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:26 pm

I think it's definitively a guy. How original is that a girl is posting on a forum like that? And how original is it that it's a guy pretending to be a girl? I just know that when I was 11, I was outside playing football and buying ice cream.
HailTheUser
HailTheUser
Boss

Back to top Go down

Y do u all haet me so much? :( :( - Page 2 Empty Re: Y do u all haet me so much? :( :(

Post  DOCTOR DAGGER Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:36 am

HailTheUser wrote:I think it's definitively a guy. How original is that a girl is posting on a forum like that? And how original is it that it's a guy pretending to be a girl? I just know that when I was 11, I was outside playing football and buying ice cream.

Yeah but you were a guy, and everyone is not you. If Roxy is in fact an 11 year old girl, she might be turning to video games, and the internet to gain attention if she is unpopular, or even picked on at school or whatever. I'm not saying that Roxy is definitely who he/she claims to be, but it is certainly a possibility.

DOCTOR DAGGER
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  qkqr Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:03 am

Please, lets all keep discussion about Roxy Babe's gender or whatever to General Discussion. Thanks :D but really I think she is really just an 11 year old girl who is bored and has nothing better to do then to post stupid stuff on the internet because she knows no better.
qkqr
qkqr
Admin

https://roxyrage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum